HRSG User’s Group—Improving steam-plant reliability, durability and profitability.Menu
HRSG User's Group Terms and Conditions
The term User's Group, Inc., or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1054 Bozeman, MT 59771. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change with or without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- What personally identifiable information we may collect from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingHRSG User's Group, Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via use of this site, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via phone, or the email address listed on our website.
SecurityWe take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a way that complies with the latest security standards, as mandated by The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS); in addition to a security certificate on the website. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Refunds and Cancellation PolicyAll sales are final for the HRSG User's Handbook. No refunds will be given for the Handbook.
Registration cancellation- Cancellations must be received prior to Jan 3, 2017 to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be given after January 3, 2017.
Shipping TurnaroundOrders are shipped when credit card payment is processed.
Typically, orders are shipped within 72 business hours of receipt, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
CarriersWe use the following carriers to deliver our orders: